March 16, 2010

My Poor Car!

Yesterday was not a good day! I was in a small car accident while getting lunch yesterday afternoon. I was stopped, the guy behind me was honking for me to move forward so he could go around me to get into the left turn lane. Even after I moved forward (I moved maybe 6 inches) there still wasn't room, but he tried, went up on the island a little, he ended up side swiping me.

Luckily, no one was hurt. I guess I should take solace in the fact that he was very apologetic when it happened.

So, today I get to deal with insurance adjusters and everything else. Not looking forward to it.

My left tail light. This was taken on my phone,
so it's not the best picture.

1 comment:

mallory said...

People are so dumb. He was in such a rush that he ends up doing something stupid, which certainly took up TONS more time then just waiting the light to change and traffic to move. Sorry you have to deal with his stupidity.