August 24, 2012

Organizing, Pt 2

I have been a little lazy in my organizing goal, but I did get one major thing done... My pantry.

This was an all day project. I took everything out and cleaned out the thing. I found expired food, food to give to the food bank, food that should have gone back to the person I borrowed from. It was a mess. I didn't take a before picture, but here is the after.


It's all ready been a blessing in my life to have this more organized. It's allowed me to see what we have, what we don't and what I can actually make with what we have. It's also been good to get rid of stuff we no longer use or need. It's also helped me be a bit better on our grocery shopping bills. 

I just need to find a way to keep a better inventory of everything. A challenge for another day!

1 comment:

mallory said...

Nice! I need to get some canned good organizers like that.