In May, Ryan and I went to Boston for Classical Singer's annual convention. On the night we arrived, we went as a company to a pizza place for dinner. While waiting for everyone to arrive, we found ourselves just across the street from a pier, so we went and took a look. This was us looking at the pier just as the sun was going down. Very pretty.
 |
| At a pier in Boston. |
After the convention, we spent a week in Boston on vacation. The first day, after the convention, we went to Fenway Park to see the Red Sox's vs Phillies game. We went with some of my co-workers. It was a fun night. Sox won!
 |
| Ryan and I at Fenway Park. |
The rest are just pictures of things we did or saw.
 |
| On the harbor cruise |
 |
| Ryan on the U.S.S. Constitution. |
 |
| Ryan and I in front of Paul Revere's House. |
 |
| Ryan at Bunker Hill. |
No comments:
Post a Comment